Swyear Amusements is committed to putting safety first. As a top priority, each ride
and attraction is thoroughly inspected each day before opening. Trained ride foremen
carefully inspect each ride looking for missing pins, stress, and electrical issues that
would impair safe operation of the device. In the event that a piece of equipment needs
repair, it is repaired by our NAARSO certified mechanic or electrician and then
reinspected before being allowed to operate.
Each off season, our equipment is assessed and equipment in need of repair is fully
refurbished at either our Illinois or Florida based winter quarter facilities.
Sometimes, rides may be in need of a basic cosmetic makeover and other times, a
ride may be completely refurbished in accordance to the manufacturers specifications from
the trailer frame on up.
During your trip to one of our events, it is important to adhere to the ride
restrictions and regulations posted outside each ride or attraction. A downloadable
copy is available by clicking here. We also recommend the
following safety guidelines:
- Walk, don't run on ride surfaces
- Do not stand up while a ride is in motion
- Wait for a ride operator to tell you to get off the ride
- Secure yourself using a provided safety device (lap bar, shoulder harness, seat belt,
- Read the posted rules and regulations outside each ride
- Use common sense!